Founded in 2012, Neurotrack is a digital health company dedicated to the development of non-invasive cognitive health assessment tools that will enable earlier and more effective evaluation of patients who may be at risk for cognitive decline, and help advance research of treatments for cognitive diseases, including Alzheimer's.
Neurotrack is a fast growing team of passionate professionals committed to the vision of bringing real solutions to the devastating impact of cognitive disease.
Senior DevOps Engineer
In this role, you will develop and manage our AWS cloud infrastructure to improve Neurotrack's cognitive assessment test and cognitive health platform. You will work closely with the other engineers, product management, and the executive team as we define, design, and develop new products and features.
- Manage the deployment of Neurotrack’s cognitive assessment and cognitive health on top of the AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Grow a continuous delivery pipeline enabling frequent and seamless production deployments
- Integrate logging, monitoring, and metrics frameworks
- Manage infrastructure as code, i.e. version control, code reviews, automated testing, etc.
- Help triage, diagnose, debug and fix issues with production systems
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer on AWS
- Experience managing code repositories, build orchestrations, and pre-flight integrations using git and Jenkins
- Experience integrating AWS microservices such Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, and Kinesis
- Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring log collection with tools such as Splunk, ELK, and CloudWatch
- Experience creating dashboards and configuring alerts with tools like CloudWatch, JIRA, slack
- Experience managing databases like Postgres and Aurora
- Strong command of configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and CloudFormation
- Experience with container deployment and service orchestration using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on scripting and coding with Python
- Experience implementing AWS security best practices
- Excellent organizational skills along with strong attention to detail
- B.S. or M.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or equivalent experience
- AWS certifications a plus